Agatha Christie card

This week's Simon says stamp Monday challenge has such a fantastic theme, "Mythology/inspired by a story", I had to find a contribution and i had several ideas.
This is the first (and I hope not the last) one I've realised for this challenge.
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/?p=12386

It's featuring the title and a page from Agatha Christie's "The secret adversary"
Only drawback: To who can you give a card with that title?



I also created the illusion on glass for the reading glass.

Comments

  1. I like this a lot and admire the originality. I like seeing the Norwegian text (love the punctuation marks). Who could you give it to? An adversary, of course! (And wouldn't they be surprised?!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cool, lovely vintage background and a great main element. Thank you for joining Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ocean love

Bees and faeries

Peter Pan's boat