Winter tree twin cards

This card was inspired by several challenges (on of which I didn't end up entering):


-Poppystamps and Memorybox, which both had the theme of winter and snow
http://davebrethauer.typepad.com/outsidethebox/challenge/

http://poppystamps.typepad.com/poppystamps/challenge/

-And Coffee lovers with a colour challenge (for which one I was actually too late to enter, but I liked the combination of the challenges.)-

-Simon says stamp has "add a sentiment" as a challenge this week and I'm just on time for it.
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/

-Cuttlebug Mania has the theme "Valentine"

http://cuttlebugmania.blogspot.no/

Daring cardmakers "black and white and a pop"
http://daringcardmakers.blogspot.no/

(I haven't figured out how to add a challenge badge to my post, so if anybody could give me some instructions, that would be appreciated. Thanks.)

Since I couldn't decide if the tree looks better with a green or red shadow, I decided to make both cards. and I still can't decide which one I like better.









I used these dies:
Orchard tree frame (memory box)
Magnificent mini faeries (Poppystamps)
with love (no brand)

A no brand snowflake stamp
And I coloured the top of the branches with a white Neocolor crayon to make it look like a witner tree.


Comments

  1. Beautiful fairy on your cards, look lovely in your scene.
    I usually copy and paste the blog challenge image to my write up (copy image) should work or save image to your pictures . hope this helps.
    Thank you for joining us over on PoppyStamps challenge blog.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely!! It's so pretty and delicate! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Add a Sentiment” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty dies that you have used. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Lueg! Love your fairy! Thank you so much for participating in Poppystamps "Snow Day" Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the little fairy under the tree - it adds a touch of magic to your design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Das sind wirklich sehr schöne Karten! Danke für deine Teilnahme bei Cuttlebug Mania!
    Und danke für deinen lieben Kommentar bei mir! :)
    (Ich denke, du musst doch aus dem Bernbiet kommen, oder?)
    Alles gute dir da oben in meinem Heimatland!
    Liebe Grüsse, Liv / Swissie (Cuttlebug DT)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ocean love

Bees and faeries

Peter Pan's boat